Patients choose Invisalign® to straighten out their teeth without having to deal with unsightly braces, which tend to make people feel self-conscious about their appearance. That said, it is not the only reason why they choose this option. Invisalign® actually provides many other benefits that go well beyond the aesthetic appearance of one’s smile throughout the process. If you are not sure of the other many benefits this option provides, but want to learn more, we compiled an extensive list of why you should consider Invisalign® to straighten your smile.
It’s More Than Just an Aesthetic Choice!
Getting Invisalign® is not just about wanting to avoid metal braces. True, that might be an allure for many patients, but if you think that is all this method has to offer, you would be mistaken.
Below are several benefits of Invisalign®:
- It can double up as a mouth guard: If you grind your teeth in your sleep, you are probably aware of the damage this can cause. Invisalign® can protect your teeth against the damage you could sustain.
- You can speak more clearly: Straighter teeth not only look better, but they also make it easier to pronounce and annunciate words with more clarity.
- It is easier to brush your teeth: Braces make oral hygiene a little more challenging and you will even have to alter your flossing techniques to accommodate them. You can simply remove your Invisalign® and floss and brush as you normally would.
- You can easily fit it into your schedule: Invisalign® is customized for each patient and can be sent directly to you, which is much easier than the hassle of getting braces. All you have to do is go in for regular progress checks.
- When your teeth are properly positioned, it results in good gum positioning and bone architecture: What can good bone architecture do for you? Well, when teeth are misaligned, the bone that supports them can develop some complications, which makes it rather difficult to have good gum health.
- It can also address jaw and neck pain: If you suffer from jaw and neck pain, an Invisalign® aligner can help address it by deprogramming your muscles and relieving these painful symptoms.
As you can see, choosing Invisalign® is about more than just trying to look great while you straighten your teeth. This method can address other symptoms and help ensure you have a straight and healthy smile.
Contact Luminous Smiles for an Appointment Today!
At Luminous Smiles, we provide a vast array of services, including Invisalign®. If you wish to straighten your teeth and reap some of the other many benefits this method provides, you can come to us to get started on your path to a healthier, more beautiful smile that you will love for years to come. You can depend on our friendly and experienced team to provide exceptional service and meet your dental needs and goals.