When you are looking for a new dentist, it is important to find a dental office that has professional experience and state-of-the-art equipment. If you want to maintain a healthy and confident smile, you need to make sure you regularly visit a dentist to check if your teeth and gums are healthy. In this blog, we give you helpful tips for finding the right dentist in Newport Beach.
One of the easiest ways to find a new dentist in your area is to ask for recommendations from your friends, family, and co-workers. There is a good chance that the people closest to you will be able to guide you to a dentist they have had good experience with. Members of the medical community also tend to know one another, so ask your doctor or pharmacist about recommendations as well.
Ask the following questions when searching for a new dentist:
- Does the dentist take your insurance?
- Is the office open during hours that fit your busy schedule?
- How far away is the office from your home or work?
- What is the dentist’s approach to preventive dentistry?
- What do they charge for services like oral exams, cleanings, and X-rays?
- What is the office policy for missed appointments?
- Is the office clean and orderly?
- What does their equipment look like? Does it look new or out-of-date?
- Did the office staff seem friendly and well-trained? Were they able to answer all of your questions?
Spend some time speaking to the dentist you are interested in to get a feel for their personality. You want to choose a dentists you feel comfortable with, so take your time searching and ask yourself all of the questions we have listed above.
Talk to a Newport Beach Dentist
At Luminous Smiles, we are committed to helping you maintain a healthy smile. We provide top-notch cosmetic and general dentistry services to patients in Newport Beach and surrounding communities. Our team of professionals are here to assist with all of your dental needs. Let us get to work for you today!